Jan 24, 2008

Homestudy

Things are well underway to bring home Daria and Simon. I met with my new SW yesterday and it is a simple update for the HS. Our medicals are new and we were just re-printed by USCIS so all the I171H requires is an addendum. I am just praying Daria's health does not weaken rapidly and that she is not moved to Torez. Our heart surgeon, my hero, is ready for her.

Talking with the boys, they understand brothers...other kids have "sisters." Hmmmmm, what does that mean? I have no doubt Daria will be doted on more than the older do now with the little ones. If that's possible.

I find myself afraid to talk too much, hope too much for she is so fragile. After losing Angela last Spring, my world changed so dramatically, for the better, and my commitment stronger than ever, but also a bit of reticent hope. Sergey and Dulce were such shocks. I pray for some understanding of Why?

0 comments: