It is officially out....the "Situation" is out in the open and the resolution is as it should be. God's plan. Daria will not be part of the Block family but rather part of the Cornish family, we are all so blessed that she will come home soon, have medical care and the love of her family. It was so difficult not to speak or write of this....knowing all the behind the scenes efforts by Andrea and the Director at Daria and Simon's orphanage. She will be named Emma Hope. Perfect. I am so happy and grateful to Meredith, Michael and family for adding Angel Daria to their mix. All of us are blessed by this action.
I hope the Cornish and Block families can one-day meet and share in our gifts of love. I am feeling so abundant with love and hope this afternoon. All is as it should be.
Feb 1, 2008
BlessThe Broken Road
Posted by deanie at 2:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I am so happy that little Daria has a family, and also for the little girls who will soon be joining you. I will be praying.
I'm in awe of your generosity, for lack of a word that means 100 times that. You have given an incredible gift to the Cornish family, showing true selflessness. You have an incredible family and beautiful boys! :)
Post a Comment