Nov 27, 2008

A serious and not too serious list of 27 things I am thankful for today

1. digital cameras
2. friends who blog
3. baby wipes and disposable diapers
4. half and half (for coffee, milk? eww)
5. greys anatomy
6. hand-me-downs
7. photo storage boxes (waiting years for scrapbooks)
8. my kids self-esteem soars
9. "garden" tubs
10. classic, nostalgic christmas music
11. beach days at thanksgiving including football on the beach
12. wireless, when one is too full to sit at the desk
13. bookmarks
14. "good for kids" DVDs
15. a dead husband whom hangs around, not glad he's dead :(
16. plain white paper
17. lost and found kittens
18. the 1 thing I will always remember from growing up Southern...
great food
19. front porches
20. penny ties, aka tie wraps
21. PVC puzzle-like pipes
22. old worn jeans
23. eye kisses
24. tween boys squeaky voices do change
25. sign language
26. giggles
27. all I have been blessed with in my life

0 comments: