Apr 5, 2009

Who Pee'd On the Floor Again?


AAAAAAHHHHHHH!    Yes I know, it is bound to happen when living with five little penises... BUT COME ON!!!  I clean the boys bathroom every night, and yes, every day there is dried sticky urine on the floor.  We have tile floors in the bathroom, so you can’t see it right away. 

But the question I have is, WHY?

Why do they think it is OK to pee all over the floor?
Yes, I have them clean it up... it doesn’t work. They don’t care. 
My girlfriend says she "cured" her husband (yes, they do it to...ugh) and son
by threatening to pee all over their toys, books, golf clubs.
Besides an ick... and they know I wouldn't, I get this voice in the back of my head saying
"Yeah, that will work!; .............that’s very adult of you."

1 comments:

ArtworkByRuth said...

We used to have a magazine rack next to the toilet for the boys/hubby's "reading time", until I found one son reading a book while standing to pee, and as he turned so did his spray...right onto the magazine rack. Everything was tossed. I make them clean the bathroom now. I rarely touch it.