We leave tomorrow for Washington DC. The boys are excited to visit some of their favorite haunts, the museums. BUT the reason we are going is not a sight-seeing trip; but because I have been asked to speak at the MFL. I am in awe, inspired, scared and honored all at once. I have the privilege of speaking about "special needs adoption" and the Freedom of Choice Act (FOCA). I think it is all well and good that so many espouse to be pro-life, but one must also walk the walk and realize there are children that must be loved and cared for when a birth mother chooses Life. Father Michael and I have prayed many hours over this and the staggering high rate of abortions for prenatally diagnosed babies with Down syndrome. I thank the Lord, all my sons birth mothers chose to have them. They are my light every day.
Jan 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment