Jun 9, 2008

Bad Mom?


What do you think Max?

Max climbed up into the desk chair and opened my laptop. "Da" (Russian for yes) he says looking at me with those pleading blue eyes. He's wearing the t-shirt, my friend from Paris thought so clever, "mes blogs de maman ma vie et toutes que j'obtiens est cette chemise de pièce en t" which translates something like "my mommy blogs about my life but all I get is a t-shirt." Max bangs on the keys, thank God the screen saver has a lock, and frowns at the screen in angry concentration. Da, Da, Da Mama. The Mama was perfectly articulated. :)

Some moms might think "Hmmm...Perhaps this is a sign that I'm spending too much time on the computer."

Me, I think "Kodak moment, perfect for the blog!"

So, do you think I am a bad mom, Max?

2 comments:

WheresMyAngels said...

You have the cutest kids!! Glad I ran across your blog!

Julie said...

Too Cute!

Julie
RR