Jun 6, 2008

Four is a magical age. Or so I keep telling myself, again and again. The boys, Alexi and Max, are very '4' lately. Their trucks and cars go "zooming" by me, (with Alexi scooting instead of using his walker, hmmmmm) I know I hear a tree frog in the house... how do those little fingers catch them? They laugh and giggle and "talk" to one another, sometimes shaking their little fists and hollering "No" or ""Nyet... someone usually is screaming "Mama."

When I take Alexi to use the potty, invariable Max has to come along and Niky frog-hops to the bathroom door, watching.
I just realized... using the bathroom in this house is a FAMILY AFFAIR. LOL. Maxim knows he can aim that little penis, and essentially "paint" the floor, walls, etc. It's just so fascinating; it's enough to cause belly laughs making them pee more. I can almost hear them, "Hey brother when you laugh you get more ammo, how cool is that?"

Naptime, the 3 little ones all sleep and I spend some time with Jesse and Andy; assuming Jesse is home. His social life is so much busier than mine. Andy likes to just read, either I read to him or he reads to me. It is a peaceful time in an otherwise noisy household, full of organized chaos.

Oh, the 4s are awake... round 2. Potty, snack, juice and the the cars and trucks are fired up again.... oh my a hit and run. I wonder, do these 2 have licenses?

Remember when you didn't have kids but your friends or siblings did and you gave their kids the loudest most obnoxious toys you could find? You know the hugh fire trucks with sirens and waterhose sounds, and the chief barking orders, and someone on the radio. Remember those days? Like my dad always told us (all 7 of us) "paybacks are a b#*^h." So very true.

Ahhhh, little boys. Gotta love em.

1 comments:

Julie said...

So very true!! That sounds like a normal day in our house!

Julie
RR