1. I am most proud of my (most beautiful) boys.
2. Do NOT TICKLE ME EVER.
3. I love the gulf coast.
4. I have a strong belief in God, synchronicity and am very spiritual.
5. I memorize movie lines, without intention,
and then use them often in conversations. It's quite a trick
to be able to insert a line from "Young Frankenstein."
6. I follow my gut instinct.
7. I seem to be at the top of my game during chaos.
8. I hate when strangers get too close, physically.
Big problem in other countries or elevators in Denver.
9. Family is a priority, and families can look very different.
10. I believe one can either pursue "Business success", aka: money,
or success in the world of humanity, through changing the life of a child.
I choose the latter and feel I have achieved success.
11. Fanaticism, of any type, terrifies me.
12. I'm slightly OCD and ADHD, but then again who isn't?
13. I stayed home for Y2K.
14. I've had erotic stories published under a "nom de plume".
15. I read magazines back-to-front.
16. I always read the last chapter of a novel before starting
at the beginning.
17. My biggest irritation is INCOMPETENT PEOPLE.
18. I cannot tell you anything about Harry Potter.
19. I have written in a journal, oops not blogged,
everyday since college.
20. I planned to have lots of kids.
21. I am definitely a list person. I have lists within lists.
22. I loathe people who hide behind their Christianity while doing unthinkable things.
23. Sushi is my favorite food, so I feed it to my kids. 2 are fanatics.
24. I consider myself an East Coast girl at heart.
25. I've had the opportunity to see 18 different countries.
26. I would like to get my PhD some day.
27. I'd like to play an instrument..
28. I think people who drive their convertibles with the
top down and the windows up should be ticketed
for a vehicular offense against humanity.
.
29. I take a ton of photographs of my kids.
30. I listen to all genres of music, except rap, from to country to classical (and everything in between).
Jun 3, 2008
As my Mother would tell you, this is "ME"
Posted by deanie at 3:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment