Jun 3, 2008

Barney vs Lazy Town

Remember the children's TV show BARNEY. My 2 oldest gobbled up the disgusting sing-songy purple creature. A group of parents, I knew at the time, would gather and have contests beating a stuffed Barney to bits. Now a new irksome children's program, Lazy Town. This one was clearly created by monkeys on meth. There is no other explanation for the sheer craziness of it. A guy who plays sports in order to save the day, a tween girl who is far too bossy and has pink hair that never moves and 'sports candy'...known to human beings as FRUIT. ALEXI IS ADDICTED TO IT, and for 2 days I've found Max watching with more curiosity. Who writes this stuff? Seriously?

1 comments:

WheresMyAngels said...

I don't know if anything is worst than Barney, when my daughter hit 10 years old I banned her from it. She is almost 18 and still talks about it! UGH!